Slade xTekno 4 years ago on 01/01/10
Equipped: Hentai DVDs named "John Booty and Stuntcock in: "Plantation Style""
Set a definite direction for my life.
Be more open with others about myself.
Get better about my procrastination.
- I will respond to emails, PMs, and the like when I receive them instead of putting them off for hours or days.
- I will do a task immediately if I know it can be done in two minutes or less.
thetealappeal 4 years ago on 01/01/10
Equipped: Hentai DVDs named "Ladyboy meats Dickgirl - A love story"
-Take a painting class
-Learn to sew
machibunny 4 years ago on 01/01/10
This year I hope to:
- eat better
- clean out and redecorate the apartment
- finish all the costumes I've started
Kerridwynne 4 years ago on 01/01/10
Equipped: Horse Weiner named "Ph33r t3h w31n3r!"
- Pay off smaller bills
- Draw more
- Maybe take up running to firm up my flabby thighs
- Try to be less of a recluse
AngelMeatPie 4 years ago on 01/02/10
Equipped: Ein Plushie named "STFU"
-Continue to lose weight.
-Graduate college already.
-Move somewhere that isn't Lexington, KY.
Johnny Landmine 4 years ago on 01/02/10
Equipped: Devo Hat named "Effective non-streaking protection from Space Junk"
I would also like to see how long I can go without lying in any sense under any circumstances.
PS: Excepting obvious jokes/fakeposting, of course.
SailorJoon 4 years ago on 01/02/10
Equipped: The Auryn
- Exercise more
- Spend less
- Be nicer (I was a bitch on new year's eve. That doesnt count tho right? New year and all, clean slate...)
Momoko 4 years ago on 01/02/10
Equipped: Foreigner Belt... ROCK!
I am trying to quit smoking. Doing an OK job so far ...
spearofinfluence 4 years ago on 01/02/10
- lose about 20 pounds
- get back into cycling after my ankle injury (this will help with the first one)
- work on designing my pen-and-paper game every damn day
- finish at least ten issues of my comic book before the end of the year
- attending a con with my gf would be nice!
I'm willing to take a break from these for a few days, on account of my being incredibly sick. I'm calling mulligan.
Dusty Pockets 4 years ago on 01/03/10
Equipped: N00dz of Violence_Jack-chan named "Communing with Onan. BBL."
This year I resolve to quit being so goddamn lazy and finish what I start, regardless of what it is. If I make a goal I need to finish it in a timely manner.
fangy 4 years ago on 01/03/10
Equipped: Alucard's 454 Casull named "Clown Murker"
I am trying to increase my skill at guitar playing. So my resolution is to practice as much as possible, at least an hour a day. I can already play well, it's all just fine-tuning, speed exercises, scales/keys, sweep picking, etc. at this point. Imagine what I could do with a 365 hours of dedicated practice.
visuophile 4 years ago on 01/03/10
Equipped: MC Hammer Pants. Please, don't hurt 'em!
- Have a job lined up for the end of my 1-month field placement.
- Lose at least 20 pounds by end of year
diesnefastus 4 years ago on 01/03/10
Equipped: All-New, Portable, Take-Anywhere Llama named "Carmine"
I resolve to get a driver's license because the motorists of Michigan's roadways have had it too easy for too long.
Kurenai 4 years ago on 01/03/10
Equipped: Angel Wings named "ripped straight off the back of Gabriel"
- keep going to a yoga class continuously throughout the year without huge gaps of absences.
- work on spending less money so I can (somehow!) afford to move to wherever I can find a decent job in the world.
Vlak 4 years ago on 01/03/10
Equipped: Menchi Loaf named "Who's a furry ration?! Yes you are!"
- Get back into fencing practice regularly
- Place in at least 1 open tournament this year
- Beat Kimura at practice at least once before summer.
- (if I didn't pass it the first time) Pass the JLPT 1.
- Apply to grad school.
dr_z 4 years ago on 01/04/10
Equipped: Horse Weiner
eliminate 85% of what I own
be more proactive in my career
be more fiscally responsible/up my credit score
Mako 4 years ago on 01/04/10
Equipped: Your very own cow
Save more money
Get this credit card payed off
Give a fuck about trying to get a teaching position
pamelaNeko 4 years ago on 01/04/10
Equipped: Devo Hat named "uncontrollable urge!"
I'm going to be more picky about who I sleep with in 2010
mheart 4 years ago on 01/04/10
Equipped: Bukkake Bucket named "Love Butter Eggnog"
Get organized to the point where I don't feel lost in a mental to-do list and nothing's sitting on my brain. I'm using a system of lists now (by location) and it's helped a lot so far!
xxxholic 4 years ago on 01/04/10
Equipped: Ramune Bottle Broken From Frustration named "How about I cut your ass, bitch?"
-Spend less/ save more
-Develop a more organized approach to lesson planning
-Be more patient with people
-Train for a marathon
-Take dance classes
You need a paid membership to reply to this thread.
Paid memberships are four bucks a month or twenty bucks a year. Cheap!
However, creating an account is free. Members without paid accounts can use a lot of the site's features without ever paying anything.
This banner belongs to SailorJoon.
Geek dating and social networking for awesome people.
OtakuBooty is where smart, funny, sexy nerds meet. Creating an account is free. Full membership is $4/month or $15/year. Cheap!
Press People. Need material? Cover OB for your site, blog, podcast, magazine, or what-have-you. More info »
Want Your Stuff Reviewed By OB? Just send us your press releases and requests to review your products.